12 Things Men Think While Receiving A Bl0wJ’0b – You Need To Know These (Only For Maature Guy)

Believe me, 90 percent of the time we’re just thinking, “Please do something with my b*lls,” and, “Awesome,” but let’s get weird with the other 10 percent.

1. Yeah, she’s about to put my p*nis in her mouth. OK, play it cool, don’t force it. Just let it happen. OK, YEAH, I AM GETTING A BL*W J0B THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS THE BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE I’M GOING TO CALL MY FAMILY (I’M NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO CALL MY FAMILY).

Prev1 of 5
Use your ← → to browse

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *